- Maternal & Child Health
- ABCD - Developmental Screening
- Early Perodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment
- EPSTD Clinician Toolkit
- Maternal & Child Health Collaboration
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- Tobacco Cessation Module
- Disease Management
- Managed Care Quality Improvement and Accreditation
- Technical Assistance
- NCQA Seminars
- Case Mgt/Disease Mgt.
- Case Management Seminars
Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
IHCS remains actively involved in activities related to maternal/child health.
Many IHCS maternal/child health initiatives primarily focus on Maternal and Infant Support Services and Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) services.
- EPSDT Clinician Toolkit - IHCS has worked with the Michigan Department of Community Health, Medicaid managed care plans, local public health departments, and other partners to develop a toolkit to provide clinicians with practical tools to assist in identifying and providing EPSDT well child preventive services.
- Web module: IHCS, in collaboration with MDCH and the MSU College of Nursing, has developed an on-line educational module for EPSDT. This module provides an introduction and overview to EPSDT required services and targets primary care office personnel. To access this free on-line module, click on http://www.mihealth.org
- Focus groups, reports, and other activities - IHCS has conducted a number of activities related to EPSDT service use and delivery.
Project Contact: Debra Darling